Why Spiritual Direction?
Spiritual Direction fosters a person’s intimate relationship with God, can help one identify and trust ones own experience of God, deepen ones prayer, help one notice interior spiritual movements, while growing in relationship with God, self, others, and creation.
Spiritual direction is especially helpful:
• when one desires to deepen their relationship with God
• when one is experiencing a significant life transition or is grieving a loss or in need of healing
• when one’s prayer life seems stagnant or “stuck”
• when one is discerning critical life choices
• when one is questioning the meaning of life and seeking clarity about one’s purpose